Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- Cutting board
- Frying pan (cook the bacon)
- Mixing bowl; small
IN THE KITCHEN
Salad- Iceberg lettuce 1 head
- Bacon; cooked + chopped 8 ounces
- Hardboiled eggs; chopped 4
- Cherry tomatoes; halved 12
- Green onions; chopped for garnish
- Blue cheese; crumbled pieces for garnishBlue cheese dressing
- Plain yogurt 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Sour cream 3 tablespoons
- Milk 3 tablespoons
- Worcestershire dash
- Blue cheese; crumbles 1/4 cup
- Balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper; dashLETS COOK
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
2. Remove outer leaves from your head of iceberg. Slice off bottom. Cut into quarters and plate.
3. Drizzle with dressing then top with bacon, hardboiled eggs and tomatoes. Garish with green onions and extra blue cheese crumbles. Tag me in your photos or story - I'd love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com