1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Cream softened butter and sugar until nice and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix in-between.
4. Add vanilla.
5. In another bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture while mixing.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Use your cookie scoop to add dough to cookie sheet (about 1 tablespoon of dough).
8. Optional add a couple chocolate chips pushed on the top of cookie.
9. Bake for 9-11 minutes - you want these to be soft and chewy.
10. Add sprinkles! Depending on the type of sprinkles used, you might want to push them into the cookie slightly (I used a rubber spatula).
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com