Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 45-55 minutes
- Tin foil or garlic roaster
IN THE KITCHEN
- Head of garlic; unpeeled 1-2
- Olive oilLETS COOK
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Cut the top of garlic exposing cloves (roughly 1/4 inch)
3. Place on tin foil or roaster. Drizzle with olive oil letting it soak into the cloves.
4. Wrap in foil or top your roaster.
4. Bake for 45-55 minutes until soft and golden.
5. Let cool and press out garlic with a fork from the bottom.Tag me in your photos or story - I'd love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com