- Ripe bananas 3
- Brown Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon 3/4 teaspoon
- Butter; room temperature 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- Baking soda 1 teaspoons
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Greek yogurt 2 tablespoons
- Granulated sugar 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt dash
- Butter; melted 1/4 cup
- All-purpose flour 3/4 cupLETS BAKE
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
2. Start by making your crumb topping. Whisk sugars with cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Stir in melted butter then add flour; Bring together until flour is completly wet.
4. Spread on parchment paper to let dry out while you make your banana bread.
5. In a medium bowl mash bananas with brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
6. In your large bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric hand mixer.
7. Add eggs and beat until combined.
8. Sift flour, baking soda and salt over butter mixture and stir together with a wooden spoon.
9. Add yogurt and mix.
10. Pour your banana blend in with everything else; stir until just mixed.
11. Divide into two loaf pans and sprinkle with crumb topping.
12. If you have extra banana, cut some rounds to decorate the top :)
13. Bake for 35-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.Tag me in your photos or story - I'd love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | firstname.lastname@example.org