IN THE KITCHEN
- Flour 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Bananas 2-3
- Butter; melted 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
- Egg 1
- Brown sugar 3/4 cup
- Vanilla 1 teaspoon
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 cup
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Grease loaf pan.
3. In medium sized mixing bowl add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
4. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
5. Add butter, vegetable oil, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla to banana.
6. Stir flour mixture in with bananas until combined.
7. Optional add a cup of chocolate chips if you want it extra chocolatey.
8. Pour into prepared loaf pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
9. Bake for 50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clear.
10. Enjoy!Tag me in your photos or story - I love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com