Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 12-14 minutes
- Large mixing bowls 2
- Electric hand mixer
- Baking sheet(s)
IN THE KITCHEN
- Flour 1 1/4 cup
- Vanilla boxed cake mix 1 1/4 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Unsalted butter; room temperature 3/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Egg; room temperature 1
- Vanilla extract 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Colorful sprinkles 1/3 cupLETS COOK
1. In a large bowl whisk flour, cake mix, baking soda, and salt.
2. In another large bowl, cream together butter and sugars on medium speed using an electric hand mixture. Add egg and vanilla extract; mix.
3. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients; mix just until combined. Fold in sprinkles.
4. Cover and refrigerate dough for one hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
6. Scoop dough into tablespoon balls. Place on an un-greased baking sheet.
7. Bake 12-14 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned. Let cool.Tag me in your photos or story - I love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com