Prep: 10-15 minutes
Cook: 45-55 minutes
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
-Loaf pan or ramekins (4-6)
- Sheet pan
IN THE KITCHEN
- Eggs 6
- Milk 2 cups
- Sugar 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon
- French bread
Banana Rum Sauce
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Rum 1/8 cup
- Banana 1
1. Preheat your oven to 350.
2. Mix eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
3. Cut bread into 1" pieces.
4. Add a layer of bread pieces into your ramekins or loaf pan(s).
5. Pour egg mixture over each until 3/4 full (depending on the size of your dishes, you can do a few large batches or smaller portions).
6. Place dishes on sheet pan and bake in oven for 45-55 minutes. Stick a fork in, should come out sticky but not runny.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes (make the sauce!)
1. Melt butter and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
2. Add rum and sliced banana; stir.
3. Remove from heat and spoon over bread pudding before enjoying!
Tag me in your photos or story - I love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com