Perfect for the 'grab size portions' for toddlers and parents 😉
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
- Large and medium mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 9x9 baking pan
IN THE KITCHEN
- Oats (old-fashioned or instant) 2 cups
- Blueberries 2 cups
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon 2 teaspoons
- Nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk 1 3/4 cups
- Syrup 1/3 cup
- Eggs 2
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoonsLETS BAKE
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Whisk together oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
3. Add milk, syrup, egg, butter and vanilla in another bowl; mix to combine.
4. Grease baking pan and all almost all the blueberries (save some to top the dish). Sprinkle oat mixture over berries and add wet ingredients. Gently shake the dish to make sure there are no dry oats.
5. Add remaining berries on top.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
7. Let cool completely before covering and storing in the refrigerator!Tag me in your photos or story - I'd love to hear what you think!
@diginwithekelsey | email@example.com